INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF YEAR 2020 CAPITAL PROJECTS
The Management of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital wishes to inform the general public and bidders that submission date in respect of year 2020 Capital Projects has been extended till 27th July, 2020.
The extension is line with the Public Procurement Act 2007 in order to allow for competitiveness and fair play.
The date for opening of Bids which was earlier fixed for Monday 6th July, 2020 is now scheduled to hold on Monday 27th July, 2020.
The time for opening is 12:00 noon and the venue is Nurses Hall.
*NOTE:* Bidders are requested to disregard the information on our earlier advertisement that stated that Bids submission by courier would not be given consideration.
All other information remain the same.
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, hereby invites reputable and interested contractors with relevant experience and good records of accomplishment of performance, to submit Pre-qualification/Tender for the under listed projects:
- PROJECTS DESCRIPTION
Completion of Pharmacy Building
Completion of Central Stores/Procurement Dept. & ACTU Office
Renovation and Rehabilitation of Wards and Theatre complex.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUREMENTS
Interested contractors are to submit the following:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission, including Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association with forms CAC 1.1 or C.A.C 02 & C.A.C. 07
- Evidence of Company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018, and 2019) valid till 31stDecember, 2020;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2020;
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/6/2020 or valid certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- That they possess the legal capacity to enter into Procurement contract.
- That they are not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy Proceedings or subject any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
- That do not have on their Board or any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of relevant committee of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder, or has any pecuniary interest in the organization and confirm that all information presented are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years (2017 and 2018, 2019) duly stamped by licensed Auditors.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment including proof of Ownership or Lease
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
4.0 COLLECTION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION/TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Bidders are requested to collect pre-qualification/Tender Documents from the office of the Head of Procurement Unit between the working hours of 08:00a.m. and 04:00 p.m. daily upon the payment of non – refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only per LOT into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital REMITA account, by following these procedures:
type www.remita.net on the web, click on pay FGN and TSA, click on FGN: federal government of Nigeria, Type university of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on “ who do you want to pay” select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on name of service/ purpose and finally, fill the remaining option and pay. The photocopy of teller for this payment should be attached to the Tender Documents.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the LOT desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with soft copy of financial bids only in MS EXCEL format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”.
Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to Chief Medical Director, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State and clearly marked with the name of the project and the LOT number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box at the office of the Head, Procurement Unit not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 6th July, 2020.
6.0 OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 6th July, 2020 at the Nurses Hall of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital permanent site in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid submission Register in the office of the Head, Procurement Unit as the University Ilorin Teaching Hospital will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
7.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder and courier delivery will not be considered.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital is neither committed nor obliged to pre-qualify any contractor or to award the contract to any contractor or Agent.
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital reserves the right to reject any/or all bidding packages.
- The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital will only recognise and correspond with only authorized officers of the tendering companies and Not through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the UITH.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders
- The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital also reserves the right to invoke the provision of Section 28 of Public Procurement Act (PPA) without incurring any liabilities to the bidders.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Ilorin